Stay in the know, sign up for for eNews notifications.
Project 184 Recreation Survey Underway
In June EID began conducting surveys of recreational users at EID and the U.S. Forest Service facilities associated with the district's Hydroelectric Project 184 system.
The district is required to be conduct the survey every six years as a condition of our license agreement with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
While visiting the facilities listed below you may be approached by our surveyors. The more participants that complete the survey the better. This survey helps EID and the Forest Service prioritize necessary maintenance, rehabilitation, construction, and reconstruction work at Project 184 associated recreation facilities.
Project 184 recreation facilities, Forest Service-owned developments:
- Silver Lake East Campground
- Martin Meadow Overflow Camping Area
- Caples Lake Campground
- Caples Lake Auxiliary Dam Parking Area
- Caples Lake Boat Launching Facility
- Wood Creek Fishing Access
- Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail Crossing
- Echo Lakes Trailhead and Upper Parking Facility
Project 184 recreation facilities, EID-owned developments:
- Silver Lake West Campground
- Ferguson Point
- Sandy Cove Day-Use Area
- Silver Lake Boat Launching Facility
If you have visited one or more of the facilities listed and would like to complete a survey, please download a copy and send it to: El Dorado Irrigation District, ATTN: Brian Deason, Hydroelectric Compliance Coordinator at 2890 Mosquito Road, Placerville, California 95667 or email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation, see you out at the lake!