EID Board of Directors: Elections/Terms of Office
EID’s service area is divided into five political divisions. Voters who reside in the five political divisions elect EID’s Board of Directors to four-year terms on a staggered basis. This means two of the Directors (Divisions 2 and 4) are elected in the same year, and the other three Directors (Divisions 1, 3, and 5) are elected two years later. Elections are held on on even years to coincide with general elections.
EID Board members elect their officers—a president and vice president—to one-year terms that run from December through December.
Current Board members are:
- George Osborne—Division 1 (Term ends 2020) - President
- Greg Prada—Division 2 (Term ends 2018)
- Michael Raffety—Division 3 (Term ends 2020) - Vice President
- Dale Coco, MD—Division 4 (Term ends 2018)
- Alan Day—Division 5 (Term ends 2020)
Contact the Board
El Dorado County Elections Links