MATERIALS AVAILABLE. Educational materials are available to all local school districts within the EID service area and the City of Placerville. These complimentary materials include interactive classroom booklets for your students (K-8) concerning water conservation, the water cycle, wastewater treatment and water-themed coloring books. Educators and community youth leaders may contact EID’s Office of Water Efficiency at 530-642-4126 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request free educational materials.
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES. EID works with community partners around the region to provide educational resources to teachers and students. Click here to find materials, lesson plans, trainings, workshops, and interactive websites at no cost.CONTACT US. To obtain more information about any of these programs please call 530-642-4126 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA)
- Cosumnes, American, Bear, and Yuba (CABY
Integrated Regional Water Management Plan (IRWMP)
- Department of Water Resources - Water Education Materials
- Mountain Counties Water Resources Association (MCWRA)
- Regional Water Authority (RWA)
- Upper American River Foundation
- Water Education for Teachers - Project Wet
- Water Education Foundation