Sewer service inspections are made by both the El Dorado Irrigation District (EID) and by El Dorado County. This document describes EID’s requirements.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact both EID and the County 48 working hours in advance to schedule the appropriate inspections.
- Have the contractor performing the work on the job site when the inspection occurs.
- Visual inspection of all work is required or it cannot be accepted.
- Call Underground Service Alert (USA) at 811 prior to excavation. (Requires a 48 hour notice).
Effective June 13, 2017, this site provides the only method to request a first or final sewer inspection. Please read the customer acknowledgment file below prior to requesting an inspection.
- Sewer First Inspection Request
- Sewer Final Inspection Request
- Sewer Inspection Request - CANCELLATION-