Stay in the know, sign up for for eNews notifications.
EID's Latest Newsletter: March / April 2019 Waterfront
Post Date:02/27/2019 4:00 PM
The latest edition of The Waterfront is available. Here's what's inside.
- EID Employees Recognized (ACWA-JPIA's H.R. LaBounty Safety Award and El Dorado County District 3 Volunteer of the Year)
- EID Receives "Excellence in Financial Reporting" Certification (22 years in a row)
- Procurement: Competitive, Transparent, and Fair
- 2019 Water Efficiency Rebates
- Wastewater: Complex, Highly Regulated, and Costly
- Message from the GM: Ongoing Planning and Investment in our Community Infrastructure
- Attention Residential Sewer Customers (note about commodity charge calculation)
To read archived issues visit the Waterfront Archive webpage.