The following links are provided for information purposes and do not reflect endorsement by EID.
Local Agencies and Groups:
- City of Placerville- EID provides water from Sly Park's Jenkinson Lake to the City.
- County of El Dorado - The El Dorado County website is your guide to local county government agencies and activities in El Dorado County.
- El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce
- El Dorado Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
- El Dorado County Water Agency - The agency within El Dorado County responsible for ensuring that El Dorado County has water for today and in the future.
- El Dorado County Water & Power Authority - This agency's mission is to protect, preserve, and enhance the water and power interests of El Dorado County’s residents, businesses, and environment.
- Georgetown Divide Public Utility District - Utility serving communities in the Georgetown area.
- Mountain Counties Water Resources Association has a mission to unite agencies, groups, and individuals whose interests include protecting and enhancing mountain county water resources throughout the forseeable future.
- North State Water Alliance - The North State Water Alliance is a growing partnership of cities, counties, water providers, business, and community groups in northern California.
- Project 184 Web Site- The El Dorado Irrigation District maintains a website for FERC Project 184 as a part of our commitment to the community and the collaborative process of relicensing this valuable hydro-electric and water supply project.
- South Tahoe Public Utility District - Provides wastewater collection, treatment, and recycling and drinking water to the community of South Lake Tahoe.
- Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) - a statewide organization whose members are responsible for more than 90% of the water delivery in California. Online Newsletter
- Department of Water Resources - DWR manages the water resources in California in cooperation with other agencies for California's people and environment.
- Northern California Water Association - Providing agricultural water suppliers, farmers "a united regional voice on California water politics".
- State of California - The State of California Home page.
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Sacramento Water Forum - The Water Forum is a diverse group of business and agricultural leaders, citizens groups, environmentalists, water managers, and local governments in the Sacramento Region that have joined to fulfill two co-equal objectives: Provide a reliable and safe water supply for the region's economic health and planned development to the year 2030 and preserve the fishery, wildlife, recreational, and aesthetic values of the Lower American River. The El Dorado Irrigation District is a member of the Water Forum.
- Western States Water Council - an organization consisting of representatives appointed by the governors of 18 western states to accomplish effective cooperation among western states in the conservation, development and management of water resources.
- California Urban Water Conservation Council - H2OUSE - water conservation tips for your home.
- U.S. Drought Monitor
- USDA Department of Agricultural - Weather and Climate
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - National Centers for Environmental Information
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- US Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA) - is an international nonprofit scientific and educational society dedicated to the improvement of drinking water quality and supply.