Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For AMI or Small Farm requirements please refer to EID Administrative Regulation 9024 (AR 9024) Small Farm and Agricultural Metered Irrigation (AMI).

If the property qualifies for agricultural (AMI) service, a meter may be purchased with evidence of a bill of lading that identifies the type of crop(s) purchased. Upon installation of the meter, the account will be established at a residential or commercial rate until the planting has been completed and inspected by the District. Planting must be completed within 12 months of the date of application. Upon inspection and approval by District staff, the billing rate will be adjusted to the applicable AMI rate. If at any time the property fails to meet the AMI requirements, the rate may be converted back to a residential or commercial rate and/or additional facility capacity charges may apply.

Applications for Small Farm certification must be submitted to the El Dorado County Department of Agriculture, Weights and Measures located at 311 Fair Lane, Placerville, CA 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer