Please note - We understand the toll that this virus is taking on our customers and have implemented ways to help you keep your water and wastewater services on if you have been financially impacted. Collection activities have been suspended and we will not be assessing late fees or penalties or processing liens at this time. If you are able to pay your bill on time, or even a portion of your bill, we recommend you do so to prevent a large balance due when normal billing operations resume.
If you are unable to pay on time we encourage you to set up a formal payment arrangement. You can email email@example.com to do so.
There are several ways you can pay your EID bill
Online Bill Pay
Make a one-time payment with a VISA or MasterCard or sign up for recurring payments by doing one of the following:
- Sign into your account or create an account by clicking here.
- Click "Pay Online" on the left of the screen.
- Click "Pay by Credit Card" to make a one-time payment or click "Sign up for Recurring Payment" to have payments paid automatically.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Pay your bill automatically in three easy steps:
- Download the application form. [PDF]
- Fill out and attach a voided check.
- Mail, fax, or email the completed form.
Over the Phone
Call Utility Billing at 530-642-4000 to pay over the phone with your VISA or MasterCard.
In Our Office or Drop Box
- Bring cash, check, VISA or MasterCard into our office at 2890 Mosquito Road, Placerville, CA 95667.
- Place in our convenient drive-up drop box located at the address above in the main entrance to the parking lot. Please only place checks in this receptacle.
Mail your check payment to El Dorado irrigation District at: PO BOX 981270 West Sacramento, CA 95798-1270.
View Larger Map