Annual Day Use Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Annual day-use permits for vehicles and boats are valid for day-use only. You can purchase annual permits at the Recreation Office.   Day-use permits are valid at Sly Park Recreation Area and our facilities at Caples and Silver lakes. 

Click here for an Annual Day Use Permit Application Form.

Bring completed application form and payment to the Reservation Office.  Annual Permit stickers must be affixed to the vehicle for which they were purchased. 

Please note:  On busy summer weekends if the Day-Use areas reach maximum capacity the park will be closed.  This applies to Annual Permit vehicles as well.  Please plan accordingly.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Can I get a yearly pass for my boat?

  • Do I have to pay for my dog if I have an Annual Permit?

  • I got a new windshield! How can I get a new Annual Permit sticker?

  • I am selling my car! How can I get a new Annual Permit sticker?

  • When can I purchase an annual pass for next year?

  • Why can't my dog go in the water?

  • If I buy an annual permit, where can I use it?

  • If I mail my application, how do I get my permit?