Protecting Public Health and Safety


Day Use Permit Application

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Day Use permits for vehicles and boats are valid for day-use only. You can purchase permits at the Recreation Office.  Day Use Permits are valid at Sly Park Recreation Area and our facilities at Caples and Silver lakes. 

Bring completed application form and payment to the Reservation Office. 

Please note:  On busy summer weekends if the day use areas reach maximum capacity the park will be closed.  This also applies to Day Use Permit holders. Please plan accordingly.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Can I get a yearly pass for my boat?

  • Do I have to pay for my dog if I have a Day Use Permit?

  • When can I purchase a Day Use Permit for next year?

  • Why can't my dog go in the water?

  • If I buy a Day Use Permit, where can I use it?

  • If I mail my application, how do I get my permit?