Group Area Campgrounds are located on the south side of Jenkinson Lake. Group areas have barbecues, fire rings, tables, vault toilets, horseshoe pits, and water spigots. There are no hook-ups, electricity or pads in any areas. A two (2) night minimum reservation is required for weekends, three (3) night minimum on Holiday weekends.
All fees due at time of booking. Cancellations or date of arrival changes are allowed up to 14 days prior to arrival date. Reservation change fee is $25 and cancellation fee is $50. Reservation booking and change fees are non-refundable.
Each Group Area has different limits for people, trailer and vehicles. Short description is shown below:
- Group Area 1 - 50 people, 2 small trailers, 13 vehicles
- Group Area 2 - 50 people, 6 RV's, 19 vehicles
- Group Area 3 - 50 people, 9 RV's, 11 people, courtesy dock and beach area shared with Group 4
- Group Area 4 - 30 people, WALK-IN TENT ONLY, 12 vehicles (NO TRAILERS), courtesy dock and beach area shared with Group 3
- Group Area 5 - 50 people, 5 RV's, 15 vehicles
Future Group Area reservations open 14 months in advance.
During the summer months Tours of the Event Center and Group areas may be offered on Monday nights at 6:00 pm, contact the Gatehouse at 530-295-6824 for availability. Tours begin at the Group Area Overflow parking lot.